Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Gorgeous Glass Coffee Tables

Tocar Designs

As the centerpiece of a furniture arrangement, a coffee table is a important element in a living room design plan.  Sophisticated and elegant, a GLASS COFFEE TABLE is an appealing option favored for its equal contribution of style and function. 

The images below illustrate the clear benefits of including a glass coffee table as a pretty and practical component of an interior design scheme.


{1}  The transparency of a glass table top supported by a delicate and slender frame allows a beautifully patterned area rug to remain fully visible and take center stage.

via Canadian House and Home

{2}  A glass table's weightless appearance gives the illusion of space and visually expands the dimensions of a small, narrow room.

via Better Homes and Gardens

{3}  In a living area with a heavy and dominant design feature like a baby grand piano, a glass table adds balance by reflecting natural light throughout the room.

via The Enchanted Home

{4}  The unassuming nature of a glass coffee table provides a welcome visual reprieve in a space saturated in colour and pattern.



{5}  While still offering a light and airy footprint, a coffee table with printed glass draws pattern and interest into the center of a living room.

via Decor Happy

{6}  A tiered coffee table with a glass top adds a sense of dimension and offers an unobstructed view of decorative items thoughtfully displayed below.

via Mix and Chic

If your living room is in need of a design boost, consider the appealing option of adding instant style and fabulous function with a gorgeous GLASS COFFEE TABLE.


13 Reader Comment(s):

Karena said...

Wendi I had a glass coffee table at one time and am now wishing it back!! Beautiful images!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my Giveaway from the Jose Esteves Collection at Interieurs!

Designs By Pinky said...

PRETTY rooms! The TOP of our coffeee table is glass. It drives me crazy sometimes trying to keep it clean:) Glad you liked the quote! I ahd a friend send me a hurtful e-mail and I am hoping she will see it..... XO, Pinky

classic • casual • home said...

Love the sparkle of glass but we are too messy for it. Gorgeous photos!!

Lizabeth said...

When I re-did my living room the woman who owned the store assessed my surroundings and said that since I had so much wood going on I should consider the glass coffee table and end tables. I do agree they lighten things up, allow the room to feel more spacious and don't compete with other elements. The only negative is keeping the glass clean.

designchic said...

All so beautiful. I've actually been looking for one and these are wonderful inspiration!!

Jessie said...

I love glass coffee tables! These are beautiful! #1, #4 and #6 are my favorites! I was considering buying a glass coffee table earlier but ended up buying a clear acrylic table. The pros are still the same with a glass coffee table, yes?

Have a lovely weekend, Wendi!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wendi, like always your post is stunning and informative. Thanks..

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

I do love glass coffee tables the patterned glass is so pretty

eclecticrevisited said...

Hi Wendi..
love the look of glass top coffee tables...
they're so elegant and versatile...
and can go in nearly any decor..
best,
maureen

Desiree said...

I just purchased a glass coffee table and painted it gold. I'm a DIYer and on a budget. It's similar to pic #3. I had a leather top ottoman before. The glass one makes the room feel so much bigger and adds some elegance. So glad I went back to a glass coffee table. Love all the photos.

Marcus Design said...

Glass is sooo the way to go!! I ADORE all the examples you've shown here. I would choose one with a gold frame for my self, so glam!!
Nancy xo

Stacy Curran said...

Wendi,
As always, you have found the most beautiful images. I love coming to your blog because I always know I am going to love everything!
Stay

glass coffee table said...

Very well said a coffee table is a important element in a living room design plan. Sophisticated and elegant, a GLASS COFFEE TABLE is an appealing option favored for its equal contribution of style and function. I agree with you thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment