Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Dreaming of Enchanting Garden Paths


I love to spend a lazy afternoon enjoying the warmth of the sun and leisurely strolling through a beautifully tended garden.

There's something so enchanting about following a garden pathway, lightly shaded by the gracefully bowing branches of sun dappled trees.

The lovely fragrance of a thousand blossoms fill the air as butterflies dance gracefully amongst the flowers to the sweet melody of birds in song.

Come take a walk with me...











I've loved exploring these enchanting garden paths with you!  Do you feel as relaxed and peaceful as I do?

In fact, I think that now might be the perfect time for a lazy afternoon nap!

  

16 Reader Comment(s):

The enchanted home said...

Yes I do! Absolutely beautiful and soooo relaxing....agree there are few things that are relaxing as walking through a beautiful garden.

Amy@eatsleepdecorate said...

I wish I was in one of those gardens right now! I would grab a chair and take a long nap! Beautiful!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wendy, all of these images are so beautiful. Wish my backyard looked like that.

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Such lush and beautiful gardens, Wendi. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wendi, I love every one of these gardens and pathways. Simple flagstone paths surrounded by grass are my favorite. They're simple, natural and elegant.
-Susan xo

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said...

Amazing...love them all! It's relaxing just seeing them...but wouldn't it be wonderful to actually get to walk along them!

Carla Aston said...

Just beautiful and so colorful. Perfect springtime post!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Wendi!! The gardens and pathways are lovely and inviting and very peaceful.

Kifus said...

What a lovely selection, Wendi!

A happy weekend to you!

Design is... All in the Detail said...

Wendi -
I have awarded you the Liebster Award! Click over and accept!
Congrats!
You know I love your blog!
Have a great day -
Jalon

Ivy Clad said...

I love the path lined with the beds of impatiens! And the stepping stones wedged into the grass are so charming. I've been wanting to tear up my concrete patio for a good while and replace it with cut stone surrounded with ground cover. Probably nuts, but I just love the look!

I hope you're enjoying your spring!
Keri

My Beautiful World said...

Love walking with you just beautiful. So happy to be here visiting you again, I have enjoyed catching up on all your wonderful posts, Hope you have a great day my friend.

Always Wendy

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Thanks for the walk! I especially love the shady ones...I guess it adds to the "enchantment"...beautiful post Wendi!

Kathysue said...

There is nothing more relaxing than to walk down a beautiful lush garden path! Love every single image you posted! Kathysue

classic • casual • home said...

This makes me want to take my dog for a walk right now. We are in the mountains and flowers are sprouting although there are still patches of snow.

Jan Meissner said...

The first photo in your blog is from my garden. Thank you for sharing and bringing others through my garden. Jmeissner.com

Post a Comment