Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 25, 2013

Benjamin Moore's Best Beige Paint Colours Part 2

Benjamin Moore HC-26 ~ Monroe Bisque


Although many of today's homeowners are opting to paint their walls in trendy shades of grey, there are still those of us who love the natural warmth of a beautiful beige.

After receiving such a positive response to my original post: Benjamin Moore's Best Beige Paint Colours, I decided to share a few more of my favorite BM beiges.



..........



..........



..........



Each with their own unique undertone, these light to mid-toned beige paint colours create a soft and inviting backdrop for both modern and traditional design styles.

Did you spot a shade of beige that you think would be the perfect colour for your own home?

~ Wendi ~ xo

23 Reader Comment(s):

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful (and helpful post) for anyone considering a good beige. I used Manchester tan in my old family room and loved it, its warm without being too yellow. Enjoy your day!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love Manchester Tan!

Infuse With Liz said...

Ooh I am enjoying these posts! We are still considering what color to use in the living room. I need something with a hint of green but not overbearing. I like that Manchester Tan. I'll pull that out of my color fan deck!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I used Benjamin Moore HC 24....its similar to your first image. I believe its a little darker but its in the warm tones. Its really pretty.

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

It is so difficult to chose a beige color! Thank you for sharing this list, Wendi.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Designed by Nature said...

These paint colour posts are so helpful, Wendi!! I think I like Bleeker Beige the best. It looks like a great neutral that would go with anything.
-Bunny xox

Amy@eatsleepdecorate said...

I love the Bleeker Beige! It seems like it would be a great match for almost any home no matter the style! I will be pinning this once again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for listing the undertones. I have a hard time seeing them on my own. It's an important part of picking the paint color. Very helpful post, thanks again.

Calypso In The Country said...

I have Monroe Bisque in my home but mine always looks much more yellow than your first picture. I have always liked it in person but whenever I take a picture in my house, I want to change it! I love how you listed the undertones - so important when choosing colors! Great post!
-Shelley

Nancy said...

I like the last one, but I love the light fixture in the first image! How fun. I think I'm done with beige...wonder what the 'new beige' is this year? I think gray might have been last year...what do you think?
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your great posts on BM colors. I get very confused with respect to undertones. I painted my entry way BM Lighthouse Landing. I love it!! I'm a little disconcerted that it has a red undertone because my beige carpet has yellow undertones and I think that yellow and red undertones used together clash?? The entry is floor is oak but the carpet is only a few feet away. Should I repaint with a beige that has a yellow undertone?
Jan Walton

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Hi Jan,
Please send me an email and I'd be happy to discuss your concerns about your front entry paint colour.
~ Wendi

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos said...

I don't have any beige at the moment, but I do like Manchester Tan. Pretty photos!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, I love your list! I'm thinking about using Brandon Beige for my guest bathroom, and your post inspires me to move forward with that plan! I also used Manchester Tan for my dining room and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out:
http://www.thewriterandresidence.com/virtual-tour-dining-room/

Anonymous said...

Love these two posts on "beiges" - I am not in keeping with the present "gray addiction" that is seen everywhere lately.
I feel these warm colors are timeless and will always be in style.
Thanks for narrowing the choices for us.
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I have Monro bisque on the walls ... and I have a white on the base boards, but looking for something to go with the monroe bisque on the windows.?

Anonymous said...

What beige would you suggest for the whole house. I have cork bm in my dining room. You see that color from the living room, which is connected to the rest of the house.I don't want a yellow undertone.

Gwen said...

nice

Anonymous said...

What is the best white for trim to compliment Manchester tan? From the picture above it looks creamy white which I like.

Karen said...

Yes, I would like to know what white would look good with Manchester tan as well. Bleeker too.

Karen

Anonymous said...

I have White Dove on my trim with both Manchester Tan and Bleeker Beige walls. White Dove works well with both colors.

debranavra said...

Hi, love your post...beige undertones are so tricky. I'm looking for a red undertone that doesn't look fleshy...any suggestions?

debranavra said...

Love your blog...beige undertones are so tricky. I have lots of natural stained 1920's amber/orange oak woodwork which seems to bring out any green in paint colors. Since I have a tan sofa with red undertones going beige with green clashes. Any suggestions for a red undertoned beige that doesn't turn fleshy and will look good with woodwork?

Post a Comment