Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A 'Staged to Sell' Classic Chic Home Tour


The staging is finally complete, and now it's time to SELL OUR HOUSE!

Let me give you the 'five cent tour' of our happy little home.

The FRONT HALL seems like a good place to begin.


The french doors off the foyer lead into our LIBRARY / HOME OFFICE.




And, straight ahead is the GREAT ROOM.






Let's head upstairs to the FAMILY ROOM...






and the second floor LAUNDRY ROOM.


Then it's up a few more stairs to our daughter's BATHROOM...


BEDROOM...


and LOUNGE / STUDY ROOM.


The MASTER BEDROOM and ENSUITE are just down the hall.




To finish off the tour, let's head downstairs to the GAMES ROOM and HOME GYM.








For the expanded version of this home tour, click on the "MY HOME" link at the top of the page.

And now, the selling process begins.

Our last two homes both sold in less than twenty four hours, but I doubt we'll be so lucky this time around.  In our area, the average time for a house to be on the market is ninety days!

That's three loooooong months of keeping our home in 'ready to show' condition...  what have I gotten myself into?!!

~ Wendi ~ xo

18 Reader Comment(s):

sharon smith said...

Wendi,
Your home staging looks great. I'm loving the family room and dining room! My home is not for sale, but you've inspired me to stage it!!! Good luck!
Sharon

Karen Albert said...

Truly beautiful Wendy!! Unlike others in Real Estate, I think it is okay to keep personal
items (on the kitchen counters for example) without a home looking cluttered! Great job, Bravo!
Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job from top to bottom! I hope it sells quickly for you!
Karen xo

Brenda Murphy said...

Wow! I can't believe it would take 90 days to sell this home! Good luck, your home looks perfect:)

Sara said...

I hope that your relocation budget includes new furniture and accessories, since I think a buyer would want EVERYTHING! Your home is stunning and I agree with others--I simply can't imagine it languishing on the market. Good luck, my friend, on a quick sale and I can't wait to see the new home!

The enchanted home said...

Wow thats a perfect and pristine home if I ever saw one! My hunch is the first serious buyer that walks through your doors will snatch it up and fast!! Nothing like walking into a beautiful and spotless home..having done our share of home looking, I truly have an appreciation for it and realize it's rather rare!! Good luck Wendy.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Your home is beautiful, and as they say on HGTV, it's designed to sell! I'm actually thinking about getting a certificate in home staging…I love how you staged yours. Good luck!

Designed by Nature said...

All I can say is WOW!! You did a fantastic job getting your home ready to sell, Wendi!! It'll be sold in no time!!
-Bunny xox

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It looks wonderful and I wouldn't be surprised if you sold it tomorrow. It's just what buyers are looking for-updated, clean, and no work needed!

Katherine said...

The little heart shaped blossom tree on the front lawn would have me eager to buy even before I stepped in. It looks great. Good luck.

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Pretty home Wendi! It's move in ready and I doubt it will take that long to sell!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wendy..it looks great....you did such a good job staging it...just be patient...It will sell! I know...easy for me to say...I'm not keeping it clean and perfect...HUH!

Nancy said...

best of luck, and a fabulous job staging!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kathysue said...

Wendi, I would imagine that your home is going to sell very quickly. You have done a beautiful job of staging your home and neutralizing your rooms. Good luck!!
xo Kathysue

Eleni said...

Wendi, your home looks beautiful. Shouldn't take long to sell!

Designs By Pinky said...

Your home is beautiful and spotless, it should go FAST!!!! I hope so. Ours is on the market too and the waiting is agonizing. Best of luck. XO, Pinky

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

Looks GREAT. Love your laundry room and gym. Sending positive thoughts.

Calvin said...

Your home looks wonderful, Wendi! I think you staged it perfectly. The d├ęcor is classy! There's no clutter and it gives potential buyers a great idea of the how many furniture pieces can fit in each space. Looking at these pictures, I think you'd be able to sell well before 90 days. I wish you the best of luck with the sale!-Calvin Mordarski@City Block Team

Post a Comment